The City has filing and permitting requirements for each of the following development activities.
- Building Permit (PDF) - Request to build, alter, or add on to an existing or new structure, including fences, signs or accessory structures
- Contractor Registration (PDF)- Licensed contractors must register with the City of Farmersville before a permit can be issued. To register as a subcontractor, the subcontractor must provide the information in accordance with his/her registration type.
- CO or Certification of Occupancy (PDF)- A Certificate of Occupancy must be applied for and issued before any commercial building is occupied.
- State Health Department Information Sheet (PDF)- For health related permits.
- Special Event Permit (PDF) - Request for a special event to be held in the City.
- Solicitors Permit (PDF) - Request to sell or promote product by going door to door.
- Garage Sale Permit (PDF) - Request to hold a garage sale or yard sale on your property.
- Chaparral Trail Camp Out Permit (PDF) - Request to camp out on the Chaparral Trail.
Master Fee Schedule (PDF)
For Building permitting questions please contact: