close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Building Inspections

The City has filing and permitting requirements for each of the following development activities.

  • Building Permit (PDF) - Request to build, alter, or add on to an existing or new structure, including fences, signs or accessory structures
  • Contractor Registration (PDF)- Licensed contractors must register with the City of Farmersville before a permit can be issued.  To register as a subcontractor, the subcontractor must provide the information in accordance with his/her registration type.
  • CO or Certification of Occupancy (PDF)- A Certificate of Occupancy must be applied for and issued before any commercial building is occupied.   
  • State Health Department Information Sheet (PDF)- For health related permits.

Master Fee Schedule

For Building permitting questions,
please email:

(972) 782-6151